We Just Want to Say Thank You to the Community Out There!
As a family business, we have always been oriented towards our social mission of inclusion, belonging, and equality for all. Lately, we have been overwhelmed by the amount of love and support we have received from the community, and we want to take a moment to express our gratitude.
Why does it mean so much?
It means so much to us to receive positive interactions, feedback, and support from our community. We try to do so much, and we do succeed, but along the way, we experience a range of emotions such as excitement, fear, exhaustion, and motivation. We are humans, and we wish more companies would just be open and honest about the feelings of the people within them.
At Outside Media & Knowledge, we are dedicated to creating a more inclusive world through our various initiatives, including video and animation production, an online multicultural magazine, European projects, inclusive marketing, economic development and business support, training, and consulting on inclusivity and belonging.
We believe that by bringing people from diverse backgrounds together, we can foster a sense of community and belonging that transcends our differences. We are proud to be a part of this movement towards a more inclusive world, and we couldn’t do it without the support of our community.
We want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who has supported us on this journey. Your kindness and encouragement mean the world to us, and we are grateful for the opportunity to make a positive impact in the world.
If you are interested in learning more about our work or would like to get involved, please visit our website at https://outsidemedia.eu/. Together, we can create a more inclusive world where everyone feels like they belong. Thank you again for your support!
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR PROJECTS
- Wellbeing in Diverse Youth Communities (WELLHOODY), is an innovative approach that will upskill YOUTH educators & migrant communities in racially diverse neighborhoods to empower youth wellbeing & recognise strengths that are coming from diversity.
- Female Workforce Empowered in Construction (FEMCON), develops innovative vocational education & training tools that will assist women working in or considering a career in the construction industry to progress to visible roles within the industry. Young people could see the opportunity for a future career and learn about gender equality.
- Young European Storytellers for Social Change (YES4CHANGE) upskills youth leaders empowering them with new knowledge and practical training resources to help young people put technology and digital stories to good use.
- Community Radio Empowering Unheard Voices (COMM UNITY), empower community radio organisations & volunteers to become an influential pillar of adult education in civic engagement of diverse & vulnerable groups.
- Inclusive Entrepreneurship Education for Migrant / Ethnic Minority Background Founders (INGROW), KA2020 ADU, in this project we pursue a holistic methodology to increase the inclusiveness, relevance, and impact of entrepreneurship education for migrant and ethnic minority background founders.
- LGBTIQ Youth Action to Combat Online Hate (LGBTIQ YOUTH NET), a cross-European action to combat online hate, by providing a fresh & innovative YOUTH EDUCATION model. Combining digital & social skills for LGBTIQ & non-LGBTIQ youth (yes, all youth but giving them dedicated attention/knowledge, bringing them together), youth educators & policymakers, to help COMBAT ANTI-LGBTIQ SPEECH ONLINE.
- Patent entrepreneurship for migrants (PatENT), supporting young migrant entrepreneurs through educational programme that brings patenting closer as a business model.